Earl marshal 78

FATBLOBBY

I left Earl Marshal in 78 and was wondering what happened to the people i knew. Still in touch with some, but what happened to the others.

so where is Doreen Nelson, Janet Blake or even Adeline Mills. and Hyacynth Robinson. As to the lads i work with Dexter Senior still in touch with mr Champion and Dave Ellis. but w:hihi:hoever Else left that year Mr Glen Shaw ,Paul Tankard etc Get in touch

Would be nice to here from you

I left Earl Marshal in 78 and was wondering what happened to the people i knew. Still in touch with some, but what happened to the others.

so where is Doreen Nelson, Janet Blake or even Adeline Mills. and Hyacynth Robinson. As to the lads i work with Dexter Senior still in touch with mr Champion and Dave Ellis. but w:hihi:hoever Else left that year Mr Glen Shaw ,Paul Tankard etc Get in touch

Would be nice to here from you

i KNOW A PATSY AND OWEN ROBINSON WAS HYACYNTH THEIR SISTER USED TO TO EARL MARSHAL WITH PATSY

Not many replying roy lol

no but a few watching CHAMPS...:hihi:hows Dave Ellis these days? cant believe we lived down there how its changed is unbelievable :confused:not a patch on what it was even the mice wear overalls!

Archived