Help! My head is scarey!

Did you ever find it or have you decided to make a living as an Anne Boleyn lookalike?:D

I would try my hand at that, but being a bloke... I am missing some vital components, and I am not just talking about my head :D

I never lost it. I kept it under my bed until I built up enough bluetack to attach it back to my carcass.

On the subject of women thinking they can style their partners' hair, I once took the scissors to my OH's mop and was hacking away when he began to wriggle and squeak. "For God's sake sit still!" I shouted, smacking him sharply on the head with the tail comb. He carried on whimpering and I carried on tutting until I saw the drops of blood on his shirt. "What is it?" he cried, "what's happened?" I looked down at the scissors to find a small piece of his ear lobe on the blade. Without saying a word I washed it down the sink, gave him a tea towel to stop the bleeding and carried on.

You got away lightly, Jabbers.

I would try my hand at that, but being a bloke... I am missing some vital components, and I am not just talking about my head :D

I never lost it. I kept it under my bed until I built up enough bluetack to attach it back to my carcass.

oh sorry, you could be Charles I, he's a chip off the old chopping block. It would be a wow on halloween, save you a fortune on trick or treats because the kids would run a mile and you wouldn't have to pay'em:D

On Sunday my OH decided that my hair needed a "Slight trimming" just to tidy it up and make it look neater for a night out we`re going to be spoiling next week so she took the electric hair clippers and... I fought and screamed and cried and begged, but once she decides to nancify your head then theres not a lot you can do about it.

Twenty minutes and a lot of gibbering later I had a head that looks like a King Edward potato thats just been bitten in half by a goat and as I looked in the bathroom mirror and screamed that my lovely looks were ruined I noticed that my forehead- once huge- was now bloody VAST!

Less hair to comb, but more face to wash , its a case of a lose lose situation.

The "Slight trimming" ended up as a complete scalping and as my hair is pretty wiry to begin with, you could now use my bonce to brush mud off your boots.

My OH`s sis was a hair dresser years ago and she usually cuts my mop but the OH obviously feels that skills can be transmitted psycically between siblings because she thought she was an expert hair dresser, just for the time it took to make me look as if I`d recieved a lethal amount of radiation.

I now have go to a "Do" looking extremely wierd. The last time my hair was this short was back in the late 90s and I was followed around Meadowhall by a troop of security guards because they must have thought I was either an escaped loon or highly infectious.

So, poppets... Can you beat that for hair disasters? Ever made the mistake of mixing alcohol with scissors...? Ever allowed some total MANIAC to wreck your cranium with sharp, buzzing implements?

DISCUSS OR I`LL GIVE YOU A BEEHIVE!

Yes,been there too Jabs.

At the hairdressers i asked for a number 4 sides n back,and a trim on the top.

The lady proceeded to shave the back,but suddenly scurried off to replace a part on the shaver.After she finished i thanked her and paid,then off home.

I showed the ex,(nowt to do with the haircut,by the way) and she nearly p*ssed her knickers laughing.She put the mirror so i could see the back of my head,and there was a big baldy patch line.The silly cow had obviously not bothered to check what number shaver was in before skimming the back of my bonce.I then realised why she hadn't showed methe back of my head,(with the mirror) in the shop.

I finished up having to shave the lot down to number 1 and like you Jabbas i weren't happy coz my head too is like a prize pumpkin.

Archived