Weekly Vipassana meditation in Sheffield

wilderny

That's really weird because I was already planning to be in that cafe on Saturday lunchtime, I've never been there before either!

I'll be there with my Mum but it would be great to meet up with you guys as well. How about 1pm?

I'm not sure how to send private messages but I'll have a go at sending you both one with my number now so we can contact each other x

Hi there :-)

I'm Kayte. I recently (in the summer) completed a 10 day course in Vipassana in Malaysia. I have been out of the country some years and will return to Sheffield early next year (Feb 2011).

I'm hoping to find some other Vipassana practitioners to join in weekly meditations.

Please message me if you're interested.

Thanks

Hi, good to meet you all the other day. Sorry it's taken me a while to make contact - no chance of getting out here at the moment though, we're still snowed in!

Would you like to come over here next Sunday (12th)? About 3pm would be good for us. Let me know what you think and if you need info on how to get here. I've spoken to the managers here and they're more than happy for us to use a room in the house but if you wanted to make a small donation to cover heating, etc it would be appreciated.

Kayte - good to hear from another meditator! I'm hoping that we can set up a fairly regular sitting group and you'd be very welcome to join us. Get in touch when you're back in the UK and we can arrange to meet up.

Emily

Well it doesn't look like we're going to manage to get together this weekend. I guess it's getting a bit close to Christmas to organise anything now. I'll be in touch after Christmas to suggest another date.

Hope you all have a lovely festive season and hopefully we can get together soon x

• 1 year later...

Archived