Dark to blonde in just one go

If you want to look like a ginger scarecrow yes :)

I wouldn't advise it. The hairdresser would have to peroxide all your hair which would make it very straw like which would result in you having to have most of your hair cut off to make it look healthier.

I had black hair and I had half a head of different shades of blonde highlights in which made alot of a difference. I then had a full head of highlights which really looks nice. I have still got abit of black running through my hair but it is hardly noticeable.

I would take it step by step to save your hair :)

Is it possible to go from dark to blonde in just one go?

I wouldn't take advice from anyone on here about it, go see your hairdresser, most will give you a free consultation and give you the best professional advice. In fact, it'd be advisable to get 2 or 3 consultations with different salons.

I wouldn't take advice from anyone on here about it, go see your hairdresser, most will give you a free consultation and give you the best professional advice. In fact, it'd be advisable to get 2 or 3 consultations with different salons.

definitely agree with this.

my colourist is fantastic (search for threads about tall poppy on here- ive recommended her enough times!), but unfortunately rachel is currently on holiday for a couple of weeks.

give tall poppy a call and see if you can book a consulatation for when shes back :)

x

If you want to look like a ginger scar crow yes :)

Mine went a nice shade of fluorescent orange when I tried to go from nearly black (already dyed) to blonde in one go, years ago. Suffice to say, I've never had any urge to try and be blonde again. :hihi:

I'd agree with the other replies - see a hairdresser. Definitely don't try and do it yourself in one go, like I did.

Mine went a nice shade of fluorescent orange when I tried to go from nearly black (already dyed) to blonde in one go, years ago. Suffice to say, I've never had any urge to try and be blonde again. :hihi:

I'd agree with the other replies - see a hairdresser. Definitely don't try and do it yourself in one go, like I did.

Mine did too - ended up looking like this :o

I think maybe you should check if any of us are hairdressers before making a comment like that. I did hairdressing at North Notts College which makes me suitable to take advice from.

Archived