Dark to blonde in just one go

I think maybe you should check if any of us are hairdressers before making a comment like that. I did hairdressing at North Notts College which makes me suitable to take advice from.

but unless you can have an in person consultation to assess the current condition of the clients hair, discuss the clients colour history and even see their skin tone....id still be very loath to take advice online, trained or not.

im sure that you would agree with the observation that purely going off a post on an online forum would be a very risky business....especially when the person giving the advice seems to be confusing roots with routes.

it took me 3 reads of your post to understand that you meant using bleach as a colouring method rather than colouring the full length of the hair with bleach.

x

I started with highlights - got fed up with having them done. I bought Recital 8.3 and have being doing that ever since. My hairdresser always comments on how good my colour is. Last week one of the other customer commented and my hairdresser said 'yes its great and she does it herself'. I went from very dark brown(and grey) to blonde and everyone loves it.

one thing you will notice is at least some random strangers thinking you are totally stupid all of a sudden, and addressing you in a much more patronising tone than before. It will seem like your IQ has dropped 50 points overnight. A lot of people really do think 'dumb blonde'.

Archived