What Tent Do You Currently Own?

I'd like to, but my garage is too full of other rubbish. Once its organised, there'll be no limit to my tent collection.

Have an ambition for a modern canvas tent, but need to buy a bigger car first!

Ooh i love the modern day canvas tents and i also love some of these super expensive polycotton (think i have that right am not great on technical stuff) ones about.

we have a hartford xxl it has 4! yes 4 bedrooms super duper large living area porch where we do the cooking and we have added a tunnel to make extra space :hihi: . we have to book a jumbo pich when we go anywhere an we are always the biggest tent onsite. there is always someone who wants to have a tour round the tent. we have a big family an my kids always want to invite a friend. we love this tent its perfect for us no faults at all :thumbsup: would post a pic but dont know how p.s your all welcome to stay im sure there is plenty of room !!!

oh joy - a tent thread! I have no interest in cars , dear watches etc but I do like me tents -

1. ancient jack wolfskin backpacker - a tatty old beauty.

2. cheapo vango gamma 300 - perfect quick up weekender.

3 outwell hartford L with porch extension - nearly 10 years of excellent, spacious, utterly waterproof service - bugger to put up in the wind tho, and even harder to get back in the undersized bag in the rain !

• 2 weeks later...