What Tent Do You Currently Own?

Outwell Bear Lake 6 (more of a house than a tent)

but it passes the first day or two putting it up !!!

We have this one, best tent we have ever had, 10 minutes to put it up, large enough to have 4 adults in great comfort.

Got it brand new for £500 normally £800 at the Yeoman camping exhibition at Calver Cross Roads.

i have a roof tent on the top of my land rover. its certainly the warmest tent ive ever had as were off the ground we dont get too cold.

its convenient too as it just literally folds out and the ladders drop down.

i would certainly recommend one.

i have a roof tent on the top of my land rover. its certainly the warmest tent ive ever had as were off the ground we dont get too cold.

I have seen such tents. If I was to buy a land rover then I would certainly contemplate purchasing such a set up.

Like this?.....My god. I'd never sleep a wink. :o

Looks like one of the jungle challenges from 'I'm a Z-list celebrity get me in here'. :hihi:

We just have a Vango Zetes 200, which packs down really small so that we can tour on our m/bike with it.! Plenty of room for 2, with a small porch for cooking if the elements are against us.!

jt

Edited by john t