What Tent Do You Currently Own?

Scoop - not aware of any little Canvas ridge tents right now, but I am sure you know they crop up regularly on ebay for not much. Though right now the spring feeding frenzy on there has driven camp kit prices up rather

have a look here for more ideas on how to find a bargain

https://sites.google.com/site/thejoyofcanvas/articles/where-to-buy-used-canvas-and-kit

we have a hartford xxl it has 4! yes 4 bedrooms super duper large living area porch where we do the cooking and we have added a tunnel to make extra space :hihi: . we have to book a jumbo pich when we go anywhere an we are always the biggest tent onsite. there is always someone who wants to have a tour round the tent. we have a big family an my kids always want to invite a friend. we love this tent its perfect for us no faults at all :thumbsup: would post a pic but dont know how p.s your all welcome to stay im sure there is plenty of room !!!

tinkerbell2, I've been wondering about one of these. The campsites I've been to wouldn't accept one of these as it'd be far too big. Please could you tell me what sites you go on with this, as if I can find some decent sites that accept them, then I'll probably go for it. Also, please could you tell me how long it takes you to put up? Oh, and do any of the sites have electric hook up too? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

I wasn't very impressed with my one man tent over the weekend.

It's barely big enough to lay down in, has no room for a pack, no chance of changing clothes (barely possible to get dressed), provides little insulation, and generally isn't much more useful than a more simple shelter set up using a tarpaulin and nearby tree.

Archived