Do chickens bounce?

That's it, I can't eat chicken which joins the lamb and the beef and the pork which I have a problems with.I did not have much sympathy with chickens, but everything deserves a bit of a life.

It's beans, I hate bloody beans, at least they are not elastic just chewy. Lentals, peas,...

I'll eat cheese!

All is not lost :) You don't have to stop eating meat if you don't want to - just go free-range (although you'll probably have to make your own junk food!)...as a very general rule, beef and lamb usually is (in this country at least) as those animals don't do well cooped up. With pork and chicken/duck etc it's a different matter, it would have to say free-range on it to definitely mean that it had had a bit of life...even then, there have been instances of companies saying stuff is free-range when it isn't..I suppose you have to use your own judgement in the end, plus decide how much you want to pay.

I can actually remember when chicken was a special treat in my family because it was so expensive...I've found myself going back to those days a bit...

That's it, I can't eat chicken which joins the lamb and the beef and the pork which I have a problems with.I did not have much sympathy with chickens, but everything deserves a bit of a life.

It's beans, I hate bloody beans, at least they are not elastic just chewy. Lentals, peas,...

I'll eat cheese!

By the way that: I did not have much sympathy with chickens made me laugh out loud.. :hihi:

:)

I'll eat cheese!

But beans and cheese also bounce, have pasta, that doesn't bounce, just sticks

Archived