Any Advice or Opinions would be grateful - totally confused

Crazy

"Being pushed to move on"?

the fact that this bloke has, apparently, deleted you is neither here nor there. If he's rude enough to do that to you, without even writing/ saying a word to you, then let him "go and do the other thing" in a manner of speaking.

I get the feeling the issue might be that you are feeling that just shy of a year after your loss is too soon to be moving on, too soon to be thinking about going out with someone new.

Maybe if your partner's passing had been more "expected" instead of being as sudden as it was, and you'd had time to prepare, it might be a bit easier. I don't know.

I'm not suggesting you shouldn't mourn your partner. People grieve in different ways, take different lengths of time going through the different stages of the grief process.

What I would say to you is don't let yourself stagnate. Don't let life pass you by. Look to the future, and seize opportunities.

You can move forward, without disrespecting the memories of what you had with your partner.

I say, "Just be kind to yourself, and don't expect to be able to run before you can walk"

Take things steadily, and above al, don't let yourself stagnate.

Archived