British Teenagers lifetime ban from the USA for calling Obama names

dvp82

A little bit over the top i think to issue a lifetime ban. I think it all depends on what the email actually said but the United States are free to allow or not allow whoever they want into the country. Entering a foreign country is a privilege, not a right.

The United States is a fantastic country to visit but im always glad i have a passport and a return ticket home.

Joanne Ferreira, of the US Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred.

I'd like to see the list, if anyone finds it let me know.

I'd be more disgusted at the fact his parents allow him to get drunk at the age of 17.

Shocking.

He won't know if he has been banned until he applies for a visa.

The whole story is based on claims as to what a UK policeman told him.

Reports in the US have questioned Mr Angel's account on the basis that homeland security rules stipulate that individuals are never told when they have been banned from the country

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8003542/British-teenager-banned-from-US-over-drunken-email-to-Barack-Obama.html

Archived