British Teenagers lifetime ban from the USA for calling Obama names

dvp82

Well, as posted below your post i can say that if he had been banned he would not know it until he applied for a visa, so the story is non-existent, therefore there cannot have been any racism involved. So you are wrong.

Pitty he's not Hispanic, then he wouldn't need a Visa

Thats an absolutely stupid post Halibut. :huh:

Its everywhere else in the world the Americans haven't a clue about :P

Brits would rather be in other countries than their own it seems, too much to see in American to have to go elsewhere, Brits prefer places like Spain, I would rather stay in the US and hoilday in Hilton Head SC or Hawaii :love: but I wouldn't loose sleep over where other people go like it bothers some Brits.

Brits would rather be in other countries than their own it seems, too much to see in American to have to go elsewhere, Brits prefer places like Spain, I would rather stay in the US and hoilday in Hilton Head SC or Hawaii :love: but I wouldn't loose sleep over where other people go like it bothers some Brits.

Nothing wrong with that..is there? Considering your birthplace that is.

If it's about going to see thing's then we'd never get off this island since not many other countries can boast the sheer number of interesting sites that britain has.

No the reason for travel is to escape the weather for a while which is understandable since a nice summer is just unguaranteeable in blighty.

Archived