British Teenagers lifetime ban from the USA for calling Obama names

dvp82

I think the limited time S.H.I.T. Malaysia visa story is a myth but I knew about the compulsory haircuts at Singapore's airport and border crossing. They also had barbers' chairs installed at Malawi border crossings during Dr. Hastings Banda's reign as dictator there.

it's actually come back as a bit of an issue in the more modern era, there's so many people around now with dreadlocks, body piercings all over the place, and tattoos.

I did actually see this stamped in red in a french hippies passport when I was in goa in the 70's ..very proud of it he was to

The story sounds apocryphal to me. I imagine the White House's e-mail accounts are flooded with rude, threatening messages from disgruntled people worldwide. Besides, I don't think real terrorists e-mail first.

If the ban is real, which I doubt, then I'll sleep better tonight. It's good to know that the FBI and Homeland Security are keeping drunken, lowbrow British teens out of the country. We have enough drunken, lowbrow American teens to worry about.

Brits would rather be in other countries than their own it seems, too much to see in American to have to go elsewhere, Brits prefer places like Spain, I would rather stay in the US and hoilday in Hilton Head SC or Hawaii :love: but I wouldn't loose sleep over where other people go like it bothers some Brits.

That is why we conquered the world, our exploring spirit.

(Whisper, dont tell anybody, but it was the English and the Spanish who developed a country at the other side of the Atlantic as well)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3135327/Obama-rant-Brit-banned-from-US-for-life.html

Ok its seems a bit OTT on the part of the U.S to issue a lifetime ban. I would think the U.S would have bigger fish to fry than a drunken rant from a British Teenager.

Its a shame this country dosn`t adopt the same tough approach with people who slag off this country ............... we let them in regardless.

Archived