Should i propose to my boyfriend?

Sometimes it works. My mother and father got married after seven weeks, and stayed together for nearly sixty years in complete happiness. My wife proposed to me after less than a month; we're both in complete happiness.

Often it doesn't work. Only you can make the call.

That's true, although it's a huge risk. My father proposed to my mother after 6 weeks, he was blinded by her exotic beauty plus it was the only way to get into a good Catholic girl's knickers. They have nothing in common and co-exist rather than share a life.

Sometimes it works. My mother and father got married after seven weeks, and stayed together for nearly sixty years in complete happiness. My wife proposed to me after less than a month; we're both in complete happiness.

Often it doesn't work. Only you can make the call.

thats true. i prosed to my ex-husband after 6mths but divorced now cause he was violent towards me!!:(

If both parties are in their mid-thirties, I'd rate the odds of success to be higher than when it's two teenagers who feel this way. Also the fact that you've been down this road before, know what can go wrong, but still feel so strongly for the guy after such a short time ... I think if I were in your shoes (or rather, his shoes!) I'd be inclined to go for it.

I propose you do it ! You've a lot in common ... food and music!

Well, if music be the food of love get the Cure on and phone the vicar (or the Pope whilst he's over here twiddling his thumbs!) :D

hey we like the cure aswell.

If both parties are in their mid-thirties, I'd rate the odds of success to be higher than when it's two teenagers who feel this way. Also the fact that you've been down this road before, know what can go wrong, but still feel so strongly for the guy after such a short time ... I think if I were in your shoes (or rather, his shoes!) I'd be inclined to go for it.

i was in my late teens early 20's when i got married before!!

Archived