Should i propose to my boyfriend?

..on that basis I should have married the fat lady who sings :hihi:

On that basis, may introduce you to my nextdoor neighbour!?

She's a fat lady who sings for her supper! (breakfast, mid morning blow out, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner too!) :gag::D

THIS MESSAGE COMES COURTESY OF 'ALCODATE' (terms and conditions apply)

She's a fat lady who sings for her supper! (breakfast, mid morning blow out, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner too!) :gag::D

Perhaps we should set BF up with Susan Boyle?

Is she rich and without hinderances?

ALCODATE? Been on a few of those in my life ;)

Is she rich and without hinderances?

ALCODATE? Been on a few of those in my life ;)

If by 'hinderances' you mean teeth, she has no hinderances whatsoever!

So far as 'rich' is concerned ... if you put the word 'tea' after, she indeed has a full packet (rapidly depleting) :gag:

mighty1 you are both mature adults but I personally would advise to hold back and see how things go - when I was back in my early 20's my boyfriend (no ex-husband) proposed to me after 6 weeks and I said yes but he treated me like **** (not saying that will happen to you) - after years of on/off relationships and experience at 35 I met someone lovely but we spent 2 years together before getting engaged and then moving in together - you have to get the balance right for both of you - ask questions about how he feels, if he wants to settle down at some stage - that kind of thing - hope this helps

Archived