Why am i still here ?

vamp

You know what you need ?

To get out more.

I don't mean that in the wrong way either, I mean go somewhere different, surround yourself with strangers where you can forget about your life for a bit and not care what anyone could think of you. You could be anyone in a crowd of strangers, re invent yourself in your mind for a few hours.

I swear it works, get out for a walkout fox house or bakewell or somewhere and just take in all the different scenery instead of the same 4 walls.

Try something new as often as possible.

why do i have such i low self esteam ?

all i want to do is curl up , fall asleep and never wake up !!

Your first post, you claim to be suicidal, but in your signature you are advertising your designer nail services services.

Is this something about the duality of man? :hihi:

Your first post, you claim to be suicidal, but in your signature you are advertising your designer nail services services.

Is this something about the duality of man? :hihi:

well my signature for my nail services is to scratch people as that is what i am offten asked to do .

and the first part is well i do want to committ suicide it is just a matter of time !!

I've been out today to somewhere I've never been before (on my own). It was a lovely day and its given my a short break from my dreary life at work. Maybe one of the first things you need to do is to start enjoying your own company. Volunteering to help others (people or animals or both) might help.

well my signature for my nail services is to scratch people as that is what i am offten asked to do .

and the first part is well i do want to committ suicide it is just a matter of time !!

I see, well the first thing to do is get away from the people who are keeping you in that lifestyle.

No wonder you feel that way.

There are refuges about I understand, you would be better off trying to PM one of the more knowlegeable women on here, who may be able to help you.

If you're seriously feeling in distress or despair or just want to offload and be listened to, ring the Samaritans. Alternatively, you can email them or drop by the centre during opening hours.

I find that you say you want to end your life quite alarming & worrying. I know you have come on here asking for help/advice however I don't think SF is the place to be asking for the help/advice that you are seeking, doll :) (sorry) I don't mean that in a negative manner. I just think you would benefit more from getting help/advice from your GP or Counsellor.

Have you been/could you go to your GP? for help. A professional will have more of an insight in helping you with how you are feeling & try to help you get back onto a path of positivity. I hope this helps, the Samaritans in Sheffield. They have trained volunteers who help people who are feeling distressed or in despair. I have been on their website for you & it says they are available 24/7 perhaps you could give them a call 0114 276 7277 they are based on Queens Road it says (near B&Q, I think)

I wish you all the best.

Archived