Why am i still here ?

vamp

why do i have such i low self esteam ?

all i want to do is curl up , fall asleep and never wake up !!

There is always someone ready to help you and understand the way you feel, it would seem that you're suffering from depression which is an illness, nothing to be ashamed of and can be got through.

I've lost my closest friend through suicide less than 2 years ago, it was the third time he'd tried it.

You've no idea how much I miss him and the hole he's left in my life.

Go and seek help and don't be put off from coming on this forum to communicate with people.

Take care.

Thanks for that

it realy helped NOT !!!

Don't worry, there are enough people here who are willing to talk to you and understand how you feel.

I'm sure that 'melthebel' used it as a figure of speech and didn't mean to upset you.

Don't worry, there are enough people here who are willing to talk to you and understand how you feel.

I'm sure that 'melthebel' used it as a figure of speech and didn't mean to upset you.

Well shall we just say it didn't help !!

Thank you for your advise .

I decided this week i had to do something for me that i have been going to do for a long time now which is to get the figure i have always wanted .

I have joined the local gym so i have something to do 3 times a week for an hour or so .I have a unltimate goal in mind i know that will take a whille to acheive so i am just setting myself little goals to get started .

I realy enjoyed myself there this week and it felt like it blew afew cobwebs away !!!!

Am really glad to hear that .. stay strong .. and keep on smiling ! x

Well shall we just say it didn't help !!

I can understand how you feel but you've got some nice people here who are willing to help so now's the time to start thinking positive.

I know that the Gym will help and give you something to focus on.

My wife and I were involved in a car accident last November after which I started to get depressed due to the pain that I've been in since the accident.

I've taken up one of my past interests which is shooting (target not animals) and I've found something else that I can focus on which I find a great help.

Take Care

yes thanks

and i will keep talking to them for as long as .

Here are some things which may help:

Write down a list of all the positive things about your life and everything that you're grateful for;

Write down a list of negatives;

Cross off from the negatives anything that you cannot change and that is beyond your control;

Focus on the aspects of your life that you can change and take one at a time and think through how you can best achieve improving it and add it to the list of everything positive and see which positive aspects could infulence the negative which you wish to change.

Execrise is a very good way of reducing stress levels and lifting your mood. If you can't afford to join a gym, it may be worth considering taking a brisk walk each day, or every other day, or taking up running, for example.

Above all, remember that you are not alone and even if you have no one in your life that you can talk to, there are services and agencies to whom you can turn. Try and take one day at a time and do not look too far ahead into the future.

Good luck.

Archived