Why am i still here ?

vamp

Yes you did . The things is i don't think i am a very good mother and think that my girls deserve better in life than to have someone like me to look after them.

Maybe that's the reason i havn't done anything more about ending it all .The way i have found to cope is to self harm which i am not proud off and my eldest has seen the scars and asked me about them i just say i scratched it on something .( crap i know i sound tell them the truth )..

Get involved with your girls, encourage them to participate in out door activities such as hiking or football. Dont girls have football teams in England?

Help them with any school activities they're presently involved in.

Focus the attention away from yourself and completely on your girls. If you're a single parent jpoin a similar group. Mixing with people who have the same problem and talking with them and sharing your problems might also help

Get involved with your girls, encourage them to participate in out door activities such as hiking or football. Dont girls have football teams in England?

Help them with any school activities they're presently involved in.

Focus the attention away from yourself and completely on your girls. If you're a single parent jpoin a similar group. Mixing with people who have the same problem and talking with them and sharing your problems might also help

well that is another problem of mine i don't think i am a very good mother as i don't feel as maternal as i think people expect me to be , so pouring my attention into them is not always going to help

well that is another problem of mine i don't think i am a very good mother as i don't feel as maternal as i think people expect me to be , so pouring my attention into them is not always going to help

Why don't you think that you're a good mother? In my experience, many mothers think this way.

Why don't you think that you're a good mother? In my experience, many mothers think this way.

i don't know how to put it into words ,but i just don't seam to feel shall we say connected to them or to be totaly honest about it i don't want to be !!!

your here because obviously you DONT WANT to do anything stupid, good luck

Oh ffs Meltbell, thats just bang out of order:rant:

Vamp i sent you a pm love.

Just remember that theres alot of people feeling like yourself, so you aren't alone.

i don't know how to put it into words ,but i just don't seam to feel shall we say connected to them or to be totaly honest about it i don't want to be !!!

It's hard for you to love anyone or anything if you don't love yourself. Don't think this makes you bad, because it doesn't.

It's all about making your mind more positive, and to be honest i think we can change it.

First positive thought is to believe you can change.

It's hard for you to love anyone or anything if you don't love yourself. Don't think this makes you bad, because it doesn't.

It's all about making your mind more positive, and to be honest i think we can change it.

First positive thought is to believe you can change.

to be honest i have never been happy in myself and don't think i ever will be , don't get me wrong i have days that are better than outers but as a whole i have never been happy with myself !!!

What to do what to do ?

Archived