Why am i still here ?

vamp

to be honest i have never been happy in myself and don't think i ever will be , don't get me wrong i have days that are better than outers but as a whole i have never been happy with myself !!!

What to do what to do ?

Try taking herbal remedies like St Johns Wort, Gin sing etc they are not adictive.

There are some very good books regarding herbal remedies and many of these remdies really do work.

Try taking herbal remedies like St Johns Wort, Gin sing etc they are not adictive.

There are some very good books regarding herbal remedies and many of these remdies really do work.

and what are these ment to do for me !!!

What i need is to make an appointment with STANLEY

I saw an item on BBC Breakfast news last week that stated that St John's Wort has no proven efficacy whatsoever and they recommended some other herbal rememdy, whose name I cannot remember.

to be honest i have never been happy in myself and don't think i ever will be , don't get me wrong i have days that are better than outers but as a whole i have never been happy with myself !!!

What to do what to do ?

It sounds as though you would benefit from speaking to a professional about some of these issues. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy has a good track record, although I don't know if that would be appropriate for you. It's something that you need to explore with your GP.

Oh Vamp I just read the whole thread and I feel so sad for you. From what I can gather you have beautiful lovely children and a talent which you use for making jewellery and doing nails? You have a lot there to build on if you can just get your head into the right place.

What to do what to do ?

To do would be writing a thought diary down on how you feel, and looking at why you feel this way.

Going to the gym will also help, as will doing more positive things.

No matter what people say, it wont change your thoughts on how you feel at the moment.

I saw an item on BBC Breakfast news last week that stated that St John's Wort has no proven efficacy whatsoever and they recommended some other herbal rememdy, whose name I cannot remember.
Exactly some they work for some they don't and that nis why I recommended that she read a book.

They worked for me and my daughter-in-law but there are others so let's be positive about things.

You have a computor you can search these things, We happen to have a couple of books as well.

I'm only trying to be helpful and saying what helped me and my daughter-in-law, regarding STANLEY, I don't know what that is.

Archived