Looking for a comic book artist!

Little_Extra

Hi!

I'm working on a graphic novel and was looking for an artist to collaborate with. I might be able to offer something in the way of payment, and obviously if it gets published there will be some returns. It might also be good for a portfolio, or for a student project?

I'm looking for a traditional comic book style for the book, so if there's anyone out there who's interested, send me a message or reply to this thread and I'll let you know the details!

Cheers! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi!

I'm working on a graphic novel and was looking for an artist to collaborate with. I might be able to offer something in the way of payment, and obviously if it gets published there will be some returns. It might also be good for a portfolio, or for a student project?

I'm looking for a traditional comic book style for the book, so if there's anyone out there who's interested, send me a message or reply to this thread and I'll let you know the details!

Cheers! :)

i have done some work with comic style art work at demontford collage nottingham and published some comic style art for dr's surgerys so if i can help please let me know

• 2 months later...

Hey Little_Extra

I'm a first year student at Uni of Sheffield. I know this is kind of late as you posted this thread 6 months ago, but the reason I found your thread was because I was trying to find a job in drawing comics. But I have some experience in drawing, and I'm actually writing my own comic book at the moment in my free time. If you give me your email I can send you what I have

Thanks, Chris

Archived