Airplane seat problems

A basic principle of manners is that they are for giving, not receiving. they are to be offered, not expected. It doesn't matter so much if the other person is pig ignorant so long as you aren't.

Could it be you that is ignorant by expecting people to do what you want without giving a thought to their needs?Oh,and just for your information I never recline my seat on a plane and I have no objections to anyone reclining theirs.It is their right.

Could it be you that is ignorant by expecting people to do what you want without giving a thought to their needs?Oh,and just for your information I never recline my seat on a plane and I have no objections to anyone reclining theirs.It is their right.
You seem to suffer from or more to the point expect others to suffer your "I'm alright Jack attitude".

My dear chap, you are missing the point of manners spectacularly.

Room.

Though when flying short-haul to Europe its more of a problem then when flying long-haul.

Food.

Some of those meals are unrecognisable and I swear Im still getting heart burn from a pasta dish I ate on a Thompson flight about 3 years ago.

Polite air stewardess. Though this is more of an issue on the budget airlines then the national ones. I guess you get what you pay for. It also makes me appreciate the US budget airline SouthWest a hell of a lot more. Take a flight with them and its just heavenly.

Archived