It's been a rough week..

I'm in the third week of a really rough chest infection, off work etc, so feeling grim , on monday my mum collapsed, hospital job, touch and go for a while, looks like she's had a stroke, tuesday my dad received latest cancer treatment results, not looking good, this morning OH discovered car had been nicked, it's the only car we have, it's a little old peugeot banger. OH works supply so doesn't get paid if he misses time.

I suppose it doesn't occur to the thieves what heartache they cause. My dad's upset, cancer, wife very ill, and his suport (me) scuppered. He's 78 and could really do without this. First time i've ever seen him cry ..............

Sorry whinge over.

What a rotten time. I felt sorry for myself last time I had a chest infection, and I'd nothing else bad going on like you have. I hope you start to feel better and you get your car back. I also hope your mum is recovering and you can get back to supporting her and your dad. Hang in there.

Archived