It's been a rough week..

You have a good whinge if it makes you feel better, love.

Sometimes it's like life conspires to throw all the crap at you in one go - and it can feel really overwhelming.

I hope it improves a bit soon for you - be kind to yourself and try and find a bit of you time when you can relax with a little treat.

feeling physically better today, can actually breath now. Had to trail down to Woodheads garage as car found on friday it had been rammed into a stationary vehicle and written off, so some other poor person will have had a bad shock too. Tears all round, i know it's only a car etc, but it was of major importance to us. Anyway we have managed to buy another car, thanks to the in laws, so OH can get to work. Still waiting on the insurance people, they've been useless even though we've got fully comp. Anyway thanks everyone, your good wishes have been a real boon.

I'm in the third week of a really rough chest infection, off work etc, so feeling grim , on monday my mum collapsed, hospital job, touch and go for a while, looks like she's had a stroke, tuesday my dad received latest cancer treatment results, not looking good, this morning OH discovered car had been nicked, it's the only car we have, it's a little old peugeot banger. OH works supply so doesn't get paid if he misses time.

I suppose it doesn't occur to the thieves what heartache they cause. My dad's upset, cancer, wife very ill, and his suport (me) scuppered. He's 78 and could really do without this. First time i've ever seen him cry ..............

Sorry whinge over.

[sarcasm and irony] No point in posting here, under the Tory government, greed and selfishness rule, so any problems are your own lookout. [/sarcasm and irony]

Archived