Parcel Lost - help

i would ask him today, as far as the store are concerned, it was deliered, the delivery company has a POD (proof of delivery) so they not going to do anything, strike whilst the iron hot so to speak!!

Yes.... good :) curious to death about how he will respond me.... hahhaa

The store I bought my monitor from is an online retailer. What I can do is to send them e-mail only, sign.....

You bought from a retailer that has no physical address on their contact details?

Give us a link to the retailer and we may be able to find you an address/phone.

i would ask him today, as far as the store are concerned, it was deliered, the delivery company has a POD (proof of delivery) so they not going to do anything, strike whilst the iron hot so to speak!!

No.

The store is required to deliver to the customer and they have not done so.

O.... that's oyyy.co.uk

By the way, the staff said it's being investigated by Parcel Force and will revert to me once she gets an update.

I knocked my neighbour's door just now, he sounded very co-operative and said the courier took the monitor back to the lorry. He further expressed it's not a problem to cooperate with police later on...... and He claimed he's not XXX, sign....

I would tell them that the onus is on them to deliver, they have not kept their end of the contract s either they deliver another one, or refund it, if you get no joy, make sure you get the persons name you have spoken to and ask to speak to the manager, if still no joy then tell them you are calling the police as they have taken your money and not delivered as agreed and therefore they have stolen money from your account under false pretences!! :hihi::hihi:

I would tell them that the onus is on them to deliver, they have not kept their end of the contract s either they deliver another one, or refund it, if you get no joy, make sure you get the persons name you have spoken to and ask to speak to the manager, if still no joy then tell them you are calling the police as they have taken your money and not delivered as agreed and therefore they have stolen money from your account under false pretences!! :hihi::hihi:

I suppose calling the police should be the last resort for me.... haha.... sounds not that serious, right?

Archived