Hyde Park flats

mexican des ? would that be des difratis married to kath who worked at middlewood hospital he drove a white chevy impala

if same guy he was avery good friend of mine [have not lived in sheffield for 25 years] and i am so sorry to hear of his death if it is the same guy

• 2 weeks later...
mexican des ? would that be des difratis married to kath who worked at middlewood hospital he drove a white chevy impala

if same guy he was avery good friend of mine [have not lived in sheffield for 25 years] and i am so sorry to hear of his death if it is the same guy

Hi yes that is des difratis, he was a very good friend of my family to,great bloke and i miss him loads,i always remember him in the bookies, he thought the world of my grandad and dad who lived on high pavement.

• 1 year later...
I lived on Ropery Row from 1980-89, we moved of when they were doing the modernisations and was re-housed in Hillsborough. I had a lot of friends whilst I lived there and lost contact with most of them which was sad, I also went to St Johns School. I remember;

Lee Wisdom

Eve Bernard

Roland&kenneth Brisset

Gaynor&Simone Grant ( who I'm still in contact with)

Matthew&mark Marples

Neil hartley

James Glover

Christopher Dingely

Ahhh, there were loads, they were good times.

Hello!!! to any of you who may be out there:D

Lee is doing ok for himself, works for MAST I think, Eve never answers her facebook.

Kenneth will never change, Roland unfortunately has severe mental problems and does not talk to people.

Gaynor lives in Bath and is now known as Gaynor Simpson, Simone is now Mrs Charlesworth.

Matt and Mark are doing well.

Not seen anything of Neil or James since childhood.

Chris Dingley says Hello back.

I wonder how Michelle Drew is doing.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, I lived on Derwent row from 1964 - 1974, number 9. I have some great memories. I'm Susan I had 2 sisters Andreen & Linda & a brother David.

I went to Park school (the old one that was knocked down) & then Norfolk.

Would be great to hear from any one that remembers us.

Archived