British Heart Foundation collection service; what a joke!

layola

:o

Have you allways used crutches ?

Heya Kimba .. no .. I started during the summer because of my back/leg pain. I was tending to bend to the right aswell as forwards and my Physio suggested crutches if I have to walk any distance. If I don't use them by about 20 paces I'm starting to bend like a little old lady. :D :D

Has anyone else arranged a collection with them recently?

We've got a decent 26" TV and stand that we wanted to donate, and so far we've had nothing but trouble!

We rang up and arranged for them to collect it yesterday-- and after waiting in all day, no one came! Not a phone call, no nothing! We tried ringing them and couldnt get through. Rang them today and they said they don't know why no one came, and now we've got to wait till next tuesday for them to come (IF they come) as this was their earliest time.

We just need rid of the TV cos its getting in the way. With it not being a flat screen its rather big and theres no where that it fits.

You'd have thought that they'd be really appreciative of the fact we're donating a TV and they'd bend over backwards to get it...Obviously not! :loopy:

Anyone know of anywhere we can donate it other than them, cos we just need it gone (but its in too good condition for the skip). Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

If a CRT screen cannot be sold, it costs money to be disposed of.

example of sale

Is it really worth the effort, when you aint going to get more than 99p for one.

It's considered Hazardous Waste if not sold and costs more than 99p to dispose of.

Archived