Alternate uses for the blue box

Some people like to moan about anything,whats so hard about using it seems fine to me i have no problem with it.

Well, bully for you!

Unfortunately, some of us won't be able to manage the box like we can the blue bin on wheels. I'm one of them, but I doubt that Veolia will be willing to carry it down the steps for me, if I can't prove I've got a serious disability.

Well, bully for you!

Unfortunately, some of us won't be able to manage the box like we can the blue bin on wheels. I'm one of them, but I doubt that Veolia will be willing to carry it down the steps for me, if I can't prove I've got a serious disability.

Use it, dont use it i am not bothered.Sheffield has more than its fair share of cant do wont do,s anyway,i doubt you will be the only one who cant be bothered.

They have already said people that need assistance will be helped.

What are these blue boxes of which you speak? Why do I not have one? The only blue I have is a bin.

They are to replace the blue bin. The blue boxes are for paper and card and the blue bin which you already have will be for plastic, glass and tins.

Both will be emptied once a fortnight.

Archived