Radhuni restaurant london road

mrteabag

just ordered a take away from here.

the guy who took the order was sooooo polite and the delivery driver was sooo polite and very smart not like your average jeans n trainer guy lol.

and the food was gorgeous.

credit where it's due n all that,i'll definately be ordering from there again (tommorrow :D )

would highly recommend this place :thumbsup:

I ate there last night with Groupon vouchers.

Food was pretty good, probs not as good as Shapla though where I am a big fan of.

£56 bill

2 soft drinks each, 6 Poppadoms and pickle tray, 4 Bhaji's, 4 Curries, 2 rice, 2 Choppatis, 1 Nan, 1 Aloo Saag.

Would go again, we were the only table at 9 on a Thursday would help with a dose of atmosphere since it was so quiet. Polite, friendly service was a plus.

Wouldn't choose it over Shapla apart from the £4 for £20 vouchers we had.

Dhanista up next.......

I ate there last night with Groupon vouchers.

Food was pretty good, probs not as good as Shapla though where I am a big fan of.

£56 bill

2 soft drinks each, 6 Poppadoms and pickle tray, 4 Bhaji's, 4 Curries, 2 rice, 2 Choppatis, 1 Nan, 1 Aloo Saag.

Would go again, we were the only table at 9 on a Thursday would help with a dose of atmosphere since it was so quiet. Polite, friendly service was a plus.

Wouldn't choose it over Shapla apart from the £4 for £20 vouchers we had.

Dhanista up next.......

£56 seems a bit pricey for 2 people, i would have thought that the £20 vouchers would have been enough for 2.

or it may depend on appetite?

£56 seems a bit pricey for 2 people, i would have thought that the £20 vouchers would have been enough for 2.

or it may depend on appetite?

Yes there were 4 of us, sorry. 1 voucher between 2!

The original bill was £56, we paid £16 (Plus the £8 for the voucher, so technically £24 for 4) But that was with sides and drinks etc

• 3 months later...

was just about to post about the takeaway service here and found this thread!!

so..............

A MASSIVE BIG UP to Radhuni from me!

we have been ordering takeaway from them for about 4 months and i cant fault the service or the food!

They recognise my voice now when i call and address me by name, we got an xmas card and chocs from them over the hols, they even delivered to us over the snowey period even tho' they had suspended deliveries for that week.

we order a dish which isnt on their menu and they always cook it for us, the food is FANTASTIC! always hot (lol, you know what i mean) and good value for money. please god they dont close down!!

max

• 4 months later...

Archived