Car drivers with no accidents

I am 44 and have been driving on the roads since 1983 with a full license.

I have bumped my car once at 17 yrs.

I wrote off a car when I was around 21 yrs, only because I wanted to know what a car can do. (ie wheel spins and driving on Southport beach where nobody can be hit. I "rolled" it to see how cars work)

I have not had an accident since 1987. I am a good driver but if you have had an accident, how did it happen? (Bloke, Chav, Silly girl, Stupid bloke)

What is your record?

I've also been on a skid pan and thought that that would be good for drivers.

When my sons are old enough I will take them on one)

ESPECIALLY GIRLIES.

C'mon then , thrash me.

(especially you girl drivers)

I am 44 and have been driving on the roads since 1983 with a full license.

I have bumped my car once at 17 yrs.

I wrote off a car when I was around 21 yrs, only because I wanted to know what a car can do. (ie wheel spins and driving on Southport beach where nobody can be hit. I "rolled" it to see how cars work)

I have not had an accident since 1987. I am a good driver but if you have had an accident, how did it happen? (Bloke, Chav, Silly girl, Stupid bloke)

What is your record?

I've also been on a skid pan and thought that that would be good for drivers.

When my sons are old enough I will take them on one)

ESPECIALLY GIRLIES.

C'mon then , thrash me.

(especially you girl drivers)

Give us all a pint mate, of what you are on. :D

Been driving for over 30 years, and only ever3 points, for traffic lights ever.

I'm 37, have been driving for 20 years.

I've had one accident involving another driver, where I pulled out of a junction in front of another driver who crashed into me. As they say in Thomas the tank engine "luckily no one was hurt."

Incidents not involving others - drove into my own gate post, backed into a bollard, drove under a low barrier forgetting I had a bike on top, parked car at the top of my own (steep) drive forgetting to put handbrake on - car fell in ditch.

Think that's about it. I'll update later if I remember more!

Learn from my mistakes kids!

I am 48 been driving 30 years

never been done for speeding.

never had a parking ticket

never had a acident but had two blow outs in one week in works van

was doing 70 in fast lane.

passed my minibus test

You mean you have never been caught.

Parking tickets are the only ones I agree with.

Bad parking is anti social and should result in the car being taken and crushed.

It is the most foul of all forms of driving.

Speeding is the least offence of all.

If you have a decent car, you can do F1 speeds if you know how to drive.

The problem is, that we have some people in powerful cars, who are not capable of riding a push bike.

The answer is, get all the lorries off the motorways at rush hour times.

Make at that time open speed limit.

And most important, make it a condition that all pass a competence certificate to drive on motorways.

All this talk of 'years driving' is irrelevant.. Its mileage covered thats the more 'impressive' factor.

Im 37, passed my test at 17 and became a professional driver at 20. Since then, i have covered an average of 100k per annum (that calculates to around 1.7 million miles driven) and have only ever been responsible for 1 accident. A minor shunt in a traffic queue around 12 years ago, where i rear ended a car that sustained no damage, i only broke the number plate and bent the bumper slightly of my van.

I love Artisans suggestion of getting trucks off the roads at rush hours... I suppose Arty will be happy to have the country grind to a halt as long as he gets where he is going on time. :D

You mean you have never been caught.

Parking tickets are the only ones I agree with.

Bad parking is anti social and should result in the car being taken and crushed.

It is the most foul of all forms of driving.

Speeding is the least offence of all.

If you have a decent car, you can do F1 speeds if you know how to drive.

The problem is, that we have some people in powerful cars, who are not capable of riding a push bike.

The answer is, get all the lorries off the motorways at rush hour times.

Make at that time open speed limit.

And most important, make it a condition that all pass a competence certificate to drive on motorways.

No i mean i do not speed.

I love Artisans suggestion of getting trucks off the roads at rush hours... I suppose Arty will be happy to have the country grind to a halt as long as he gets where he is going on time. :D

As long as I get to work on time, the rest of you can go bolshoi :D:D

I was acting daft then.

To be honest I am one of the steadiest drivers there is.

Having been on a speed awaerness couse and seen the destruction that uncontrolled speeding can cause, I can tell you that, even though it is a great thrill to Ton up.

Do it once then never again.

Mine was pathetic 59 in a 50, my top 129 on the Kieghly bypass, many years ago.

I always stay within the rules these these days.

Why do we do these things as young men?

As long as I get to work on time, the rest of you can go bolshoi :D:D

And how do you get to work?... in a car?

A car that was built by having trucks deliver the steel from the foundry to the car plant.. sat on a seat that had the fabric delivered to the upholsterers by a truck... wearing clothes that were delivered to the shop you bought them from by a truck... having food in your belly that was delivered to the supermarket by a truck... even the chair you sit on now, typing this garbage on a computer, delivered to the shops you bought them from were all brought to you one way or another by trucks.

Yeah, getting trucks off the roads is just the ticket for ensuring you keep the lifestyle you have become accustomed to, alive and well. :loopy::hihi:

Archived