War Crimes Who are the guilty one`s

When I was a little boy I was told that the second world war happened because Germany invaded Poland and so we declared war on Germany, Later I was told we bombed German cities because they bombed ours first, Later still I found that Germany had invented concentration camps and killed millions of people. Now I’m older and find Germany invaded Poland yes, but so did Russia at the same time, one from the south one from the north. I then found out it was us Britain that bombed German cities first ,yep your right it was us too that invented concentration camps we used them in the Boer war where we starved, beat, tortured, worked to death the inmates, who were normal hard working people, Now we are in Afghanistan.

When I was a little boy I was told that the second world war happened because Germany invaded Poland and so we declared war on Germany, Later I was told we bombed German cities because they bombed ours first, Later still I found that Germany had invented concentration camps and killed millions of people. Now I’m older and find Germany invaded Poland yes, but so did Russia at the same time, one from the south one from the north. I then found out it was us Britain that bombed German cities first ,yep your right it was us too that invented concentration camps we used them in the Boer war where we starved, beat, tortured, worked to death the inmates, who were normal hard working people, Now we are in Afghanistan.

its the now we are in afganistan where you lost me. are you saying we living now are going to act as they did in the boer war? or that we are guilty of the crimes commited in the boer war?

where did you get all this imformation?how can you compare 6 million jews to a few hundred boers ..and yep right ,your wrong we did'nt invent concentration camps the term was first used in cuba in the spanish american war .

i still dont get it are you defending the boer, soviets, nazis, and islamic jihadists?

Archived