Ebay rant-auction about child being murdered!!

Wouldn't have any need for one myself, but each to their own. It's not real.

I find spending millions on bringing an old nazi to a recession hit country far more offensive.

Both sicken me in equal measure.

Edit.

Actualy having given it some thought the pope sickens me far more.

Me too. I've heard figures of £20m being quoted. We could do a hell of a lot with that. :(

Hmmm, it stinks i know. I happen to be unlucky enough to work with one of these people and generally they are okayish and dont bang on about it too much but just recently, oh my word!!!

Ill be glad when hes gone home i can tell you.

Oh, and just so we all know having the pope visit is an honor we should be greatful for:loopy:

I don't actually find this in anyway offensive, if you don't like it don't buy it.

As some others have said to each their own. It's not to my taste but it's very goth like and morbid but morbid humour has always been popular.

The seller is doing nothing wrong imo and is not breaking any laws so why would ebay interject?

Hi,

I just looked at the sellers feedback and saw he has sold just 3 of these before, and I don't think its as bad as you made out meowwoof. I think the descriptions are him trying to be humorous., e-bay link btw http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280540577361

Checked out the link and it's pretty vile!! But there's some weird stuff on E-bay, so somebody must buy it.

Mind you, judging by the price the seller got for this one, there doesn't seem to be much profit for them!

Its the mere fact its a child in the story. Its not a book in a bookshop in a different section, its on an open site. One of the ladys collects dolls and her first child was

Murdered abroad, imagine her shock.

I for one havr never seen anything like it on ebay, and do not think it normal to create such a story for ebay. Those of you who think its ok then thats

Fine. I dont and neither do hundreds of others. Like someone else said its each to their own. But when its baby/child related, to me, its crossing the line!!

I don't actually find this in anyway offensive, if you don't like it don't buy it.

As some others have said to each their own. It's not to my taste but it's very goth like and morbid but morbid humour has always been popular.

The seller is doing nothing wrong imo and is not breaking any laws so why would ebay interject?

Because the story is about a child being hurt, not a doll. The product i have no problem with.

Checked out the link and it's pretty vile!! But there's some weird stuff on E-bay, so somebody must buy it.

Mind you, judging by the price the seller got for this one, there doesn't seem to be much profit for them!

I believe from a message someone got back on a doll forum from ebay they are looking into the description.

I hope she/he never posts such vile stuff again.

Archived