Girlfriend references

Should a man ask a girl for references before he gets serious about her..

There's no point is there in wasting a few weeks if someone can tell you that she's not much kop....I know you don't have to believe them because of ulterior motives but it could be an indicator could it not...

I'm open to suggestions:love:

There's no point is there in wasting a few weeks if someone can tell you that she's not much kop....I know you don't have to believe them because of ulterior motives but it could be an indicator could it not...

it depends what you want from the relationship with that perticular women/relationship. from my experiances some men seem to see some women as marriage material (the ones you take home to meet mum) and then some as fun time ones who are disposable and ok in the short term for some fun (you would never take them home to mum or marry them!)

either way i reckon the women wouldnt be too chuffed if you asked for a reference :o

im laughing now thinking of what some men might say about their exs

ref # 1

" not a long term investment, bad points - she had the local takeaway on speed dial and had a nervous breakdown when she broke a nail or if i saw her without make up on but on the plus side she was smoking hot too look at, my mates were always eyeing her up! and man was she wild in the bedroom, my mum would not like this woman they never met"

ref # 2

"brilliant investment and worth the long term effort, plus points - will remain faithfull due to a deep routed lack of self esteem so will also tolerate all kinds of reckless behaviour on your part, will stay home with your kids and cook and clean all day with a smile on her face, my mum loved her. bad points - poor in the bedroom (always has a headache and not willing to try new things) bit too chirpy, not sexy too look at (frumpy) eats junk and complains shes fat. you may be asking why shes now available? well i traded her in for a newer model she is a good and reliable investment untill you can get somethign a bit better too look at.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Only if you are offering her references about you...

it depends what you want from the relationship with that perticular women/relationship. from my experiances some men seem to see some women as marriage material (the ones you take home to meet mum) and then some as fun time ones who are disposable and ok in the short term for some fun (you would never take them home to mum or marry them!)

either way i reckon the women wouldnt be too chuffed if you asked for a reference :o

im laughing now thinking of what some men might say about their exs

ref # 1

" not a long term investment, bad points - she had the local takeaway on speed dial and had a nervous breakdown when she broke a nail or if i saw her without make up on but on the plus side she was smoking hot too look at, my mates were always eyeing her up! and man was she wild in the bedroom, my mum would not like this woman they never met"

ref # 2

"brilliant investment and worth the long term effort, plus points - will remain faithfull due to a deep routed lack of self esteem so will also tolerate all kinds of reckless behaviour on your part, will stay home with your kids and cook and clean all day with a smile on her face, my mum loved her. bad points - poor in the bedroom (always has a headache and not willing to try new things) bit too chirpy, not sexy too look at (frumpy) eats junk and complains shes fat. you may be asking why shes now available? well i traded her in for a newer model she is a good and reliable investment untill you can get somethign a bit better too look at.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Very good...like all that:hihi::hihi:

Who are you expecting the references to be from?

I suppose it would depend on what type of girl your looking for.

Archived