£199 All in, max 20 guests

I saw this advertised by a few newspapers. It is as follows;

http://www.premierinn.com/en/news/news_category/premier-inn-wedding-package-121.html

Terms and Conditions for Premier Inn Wedding Package

1. The offer is available on a strictly first-come, first-served basis to couples wishing to be married between 1 November 2010 and 23 December 2010

2. The offer is only available to UK-resident couples aged 18 years and over

3. The Premier Inn wedding package must be requested at least 21 days in advance of the wedding date and requests can only be made online via enquiry@premierinn.com

4. When making a request, the following information must be given:

a. Name

b. Contact telephone number as well as e-mail address

c. Preferred date for booking

d. Preferred site for booking

5. Email notification with a reference number will be sent to you if your request is successful in securing a booking within 48 hours of making your request

6. Following email notification Premier Inn will contact you via telephone to book your package, we will require credit card or debit card details to secure your booking. This offer is non-refundable and bookings are not amendable

7. Evidence of engagement and intention to marry must given in order to be eligible for the wedding package offer. Payment for the wedding license will be accepted as evidence.

8. The wedding package is only available at 5 selected Premier Inn hotels, on selected dates and subject to availability, with two packages available only at each of the 5 hotels:

- Sheffield/Barnsley Premier Inn, Maple Road, Tankersley, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 3DL

- Swansea North Premier Inn, Upper Forest Way, Swansea Enterprise Park, Morriston, Swansea, SA6 8WB

- Wigan (N6, J25) Premier Inn, Warrington Road, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 6XB

- Coventry (M6, Jct 2) Premier Inn, Cross Point Business Park, Gielgud Way, Coventry

- Newcastle (Metro Centre) Premier Inn, Derwent Haugh Road, Swalwell, Gateshead NE16 3BL

9. Each wedding package will include the following (or items of equivalent value): Asda wedding dress, Asda groom’s suit, 3x boxes of confetti, Asda Extra Special wedding cake, a buffet reception for up to 20 guests at the on-site Taybarns restaurant (with 1 alcoholic beverage for each guest over the age of 18 only.) The Honeymoon package will include the following (or items of equivalent value): two night’s stay at Premier Inn hotel for two people in a double room; main dinner meal with one glass of wine per person (from the on-site Premier Inn or adjacent Taybarns restaurant) for two people on each of the two nights stayed to value of £50 per meal per night, all-you-can-eat breakfast for two people on each on two mornings (from the on-site Premier Inn or adjacent Taybarns restaurant). Plus, complimentary bottle of Asda sparkling wine, box of Roses chocolates, rose petals for the bed, 300g punnet of Asda strawberries, a hamper of The Sanctuary spa treatments, men’s pyjamas and woman’s nightdress from Primark

10. Wedding package must be used before 23 December 2010

11. Premier Inn has the right to amend or withdraw this package without notice

12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Premier Inn offers

13. Premier Inn cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to submitted enquiries or enquiries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Premier Inn’s control

14. Premier Inn reserves the right to disqualify any submitted request if it has reasonable grounds to believe such entry may have breached any of these terms and conditions

15. This package is not available to employees of Whitbread Group plc, Premier Inn, Whitbread Restaurants, or Costa brands, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion

I presume you have to pay for the wedding license, so it will cost a bit more.

Hopefully this is of some use, and best wishes to anytwo getting married.

Has enyone heard about the wedding package at premier inns,a friend told me she saw an advert for them ,It included wedding dress,grooms suit ,flowers,wedding breakfast for 20,hire of the room,bridal suite and discount prices for guests staying at the hotel all,I think there was some other stuff as well all for £199.00

Thats a bargain

Clare

• 5 months later...

This is the type of thing we are wanting to do but can not find any more about it.My step sister did this in Barnsley last year and it was fab day even more has it was only people she was close to. But she buy her own wedding dress has it saved her money,she used the dress they give her for her bridemaid. Shame they don't do it any more.We only wanting to invite family small number of friends since my OH family and friends do not live in Sheffield or in Yorkshire same with two my best friends no long live here it's going to cost them more to attend the wedding.We need places to for them to stay so wanting it all in one place to save them money,Then book a pub for eveing doo for a party to invite others but only the people we see,it may be a small wedding,but we rather pay for people we see and look like billy no mates,then invite every one we know just to show off. If anyone hears anything like this again.Please PM me.

Archived