Is having children an automatic right?

Because if not we would be a nazi / communist (versions we have seen so far)/ totalitarian state.

China / Russia / North Korea may suit your bag.

I'm hardly a lefty but even that's too far for me!

The further left or right you turn, the closer you get to going backwards.

Why should they have the right to bring 2 more potential benefit leeches into being at taxpayers' expense?

If they are non-contributors they should have no right to breed - period.

Do you have any other groups that you want to prevent from breeding? Or, is it simply the unemployed?

Perhaps the feeling of Soothsayer is that the 'Underclasses' (by this I mean people who have no intention of ever wanting to work who are fit & able to do so) do not share in Thomas Hobbes idea of social contract, & it is perhaps now required to redress the balance at present..... due to a cultural breakdown of family values, self-responsibility, illegitemacy, changing philisophical ideas, & the general collapse in the belief in marriage?

To cut to the chase....Rousseau's theory of 'absence of restrictions on human beings leads to happy peace', seems to have blown up in 'his' face (whoever instigated such a policy) (at least in this country) leading to generation after generation relying on the state to bail them out, without putting anything in?

I thought that was what my last post asked you to do.
No, it was not. Allow me to educate you; you asked the following:

sibon: "Do you have any other groups that you want to prevent from breeding?"

sibon: "Or, is it simply the unemployed"

You see, both of those are what are described as closed questions - they require brief answers. In this case, the full answers to the closed questions you asked would be "Yes" and "No" respectively. At no point would answering those questions require the provision of a list.

Are you learning anything today, my extreme left-wing friend?

I'll try again: Give us a list of all of the groups of people that you would like to prevent from breeding.

Is that clear enough?

It is clear indeed, though not 'again', as this is the first time you have asked. As an aside, I do at times despair for the lack of education or intellectual ability displayed by some individuals who try so very hard to sound clever. It's good that you make an effort, but please - do try to recognise your own limitations.

Anyway, to satisfy your lust for an argument – as you are clearly waiting to pounce on my comments and shout 'bigot' or something similar - here is my list, just for you: :P

- The non-work seeking unemployed

- The educationally sub-normal

- All registered sex offenders

- All criminals who have served jail sentences

- Gypsies

- Irish tinkers

- Muslims.

- Immigrants except those of Anglo-Saxon heritage.

- People who are so mentally deluded that they believe in the ridiculous impossibility of left wing ideals.

- Football fans.

- Ugly people.

- Obese people.

- Scousers.

- People who wear shell suits.

- And, based on local observation, half of the contributors to this forum.

Perhaps the feeling of Soothsayer is that the 'Underclasses' (by this I mean people who have no intention of ever wanting to work who are fit & able to do so) do not share in Thomas Hobbes idea of social contract, & it is perhaps now required to redress the balance at present..... due to a cultural breakdown of family values, self-responsibility, illegitemacy, changing philisophical ideas, & the general collapse in the belief in marriage?

To cut to the chase....Rousseau's theory of 'absence of restrictions on human beings leads to happy peace', seems to have blown up in his face (at least in this country) leading to generation after generation relying on the state to bail them out, without putting anything in?

That's not fair. I wanted a bigotted list and you give me Philosophers.

Bloody left wing intellectuals.:D

No, it was not. Allow me to educate you; you asked the following:

sibon: "Do you have any other groups that you want to prevent from breeding?"

sibon: "Or, is it simply the unemployed"

You see, both of those are what are described as closed questions - they require brief answers. In this case, the full answers to the closed questions you asked would be "Yes" and "No" respectively. At no point would answering those questions require the provision of a list.

Are you learning anything today, my extreme left-wing friend?

It is clear indeed, though not 'again', as this is the first time you have asked. As an aside, I do at times despair for the lack of education or intellectual ability displayed by some individuals who try so very hard to sound clever. It's good that you make an effort, but please - do try to recognise your own limitations.

Anyway, to satisfy your lust for an argument – as you are clearly waiting to pounce on my comments and shout 'bigot' or something similar - here is my list, just for you: :P

- The non-work seeking unemployed

- The educationally sub-normal

- All registered sex offenders

- All criminals who have served jail sentences

- Gypsies

- Irish tinkers

- Muslims.

- Immigrants except those of Anglo-Saxon heritage.

- People who are so mentally deluded that they believe in the ridiculous impossibility of left wing ideals.

- Football fans.

- Ugly people.

- Obese people.

- Scousers.

- People who wear shell suits.

- And, based on local observation, half of the contributors to this forum.

You should add qualified engineers to that list.

Be patient sibon, your wishes were anticipated and you have been indulged (as one might a spoiled child).

And you are therefore, very well named.

That's not fair. I wanted a bigotted list and you give me Philosophers.

Bloody left wing intellectuals.:D

Not sure who you are referring to there....or if it was tongue in cheek?:hihi:

I'm certainly not left wing & i'm pretty sure Hoobes wasn't either....but i think you are safe with Rousseau!!!

Archived