Stupid trousers!

Having been unfortunate enough to walk round town on several occasions recently, I've been very amused to see what can only be described as a new 'fad' for the severely stupid.

These are trousers where the crotch starts at the knees and the tops of them finish at the bum crack.

Having watched that very clever Richard Dawkins recently on the evolution of the species, I would have thought that having knee and hip joints would be a positive attribute to our species, thus enabling us to walk.

However ... this thinking now seems to have been undermined by this new fashion statement!

People wearing these trousers seem to find shuffling along six inches per restricted pace is totally acceptable.

I'm afraid all I can do is laugh when I see them! Am I missing some sort of point here, or is it just stupid? :huh::hihi:

Having been unfortunate enough to walk round town on several occasions recently, I've been very amused to see what can only be described as a new 'fad' for the severely stupid.

These are trousers where the crotch starts at the knees and the tops of them finish at the bum crack.

Having watched that very clever Richard Dawkins recently on the evolution of the species, I would have thought that having knee and hip joints would be a positive attribute to our species, thus enabling us to walk.

However ... this thinking now seems to have been undermined by this new fashion statement!

People wearing these trousers seem to find shuffling along six inches per restricted pace is totally acceptable.

I'm afraid all I can do is laugh when I see them! Am I missing some sort of point here, or is it just stupid? :huh::hihi:

You only just noticed???

Every generation had a "fad". Mine was stack boots..when I look back I blush.

You only just noticed???

Every generation had a "fad". Mine was stack boots..when I look back I blush.

Yep! ... Only just noticed!

I obviously don't get around a lot (pretty much like people in the stupid trousers) :hihi:

Does this fashion cater for ramblers and long distance runners? :huh:

Yeah it's prison fashion! Copying the beltless inmates is supposed to make dem look like dem is hard innit!!

Dem jus' looks like dem is very hard of finking, innit!!!!!

(I think that this particular look is dreadful.

and yes, that look isn't really that appealing even when it's a baby with the "look my nappy is full" droopy drawers...

Archived