Stupid trousers!

Even funnier to see the 'fashion' trousers/shorts which have a false waistband low down and integral material of an underwear colour continuing up to a real waistband.

No!!! I don't believe it!! Not even a fashion-slave could be that bloody dumb - could they???? :huh::hihi::hihi:

One of these days I'm going to end up in Court because of this ridiculous fashion. Every time I'm following one of the hard of thinking onto a bus, I have this almost irresistible urge to just yank their trousers down! My self-control can't last forever. :hihi:

Unfortunately, these followers of fashion are unaware that the reason the inmates don't wear belts is so that their "friends" have easy access to their battys. In so many ways the hard of thinking follow homosexual fashion. e.g. white socks with trousers, ear rings for men and now batty trousers.

You can only laugh.

No!!! I don't believe it!! Not even a fashion-slave could be that bloody dumb - could they???? :huh::hihi::hihi:

One of these days I'm going to end up in Court because of this ridiculous fashion. Every time I'm following one of the hard of thinking onto a bus, I have this almost irresistible urge to just yank their trousers down! My self-control can't last forever. :hihi:

My urge is to yank the trousers UP, (don't want to spook the pigeons in town!!!)

I was walking (OK- wheeling ) down division street on Thursday, and there was one young chap who had his trousers thusly..

but the problem was, he was having to hold the damn trousers up, whilst he walked, as they were falling even more absurdly low with the crotch below his knees, with every step he took.

I thought, My goodness! what a total muppet! whatever gave him the idea that "holding your jeans in front of you like it's a towel, and you've just got out of the shower" is anything like a groovy and good look to be sporting....? :huh:

Unfortunately, these followers of fashion are unaware that the reason the inmates don't wear belts is so that their "friends" have easy access to their battys.

You are being facetious, right?

Anyway, the "pants on the ground" trend is totally bizarre. It's amusing to watch these tough guys trying to hold up their trousers while they run across the street or play basketball. Of course, it gives them a good excuse to clutch their crotches nonstop.:roll:

The second I read this post I thought: 'that has got to be an urban myth' and sure enough: it is.

Be more skeptical!

I certainly didn't believe it to be true; I just wondered if Max did.

Clearly, prisoners are not allowed belts or shoelaces because they can be used by inmates who want to hang themselves or others.

I'm not so bothered about the pants showing. At least it means the upper bum is covered. Every day (I teach 16-19 year olds), I'm treated to the sight of some flower of British youth bending over in his saggies and revealing several centimetres of bum crack, which I really, really don't want to see. I pray there'll be a fashion for armpit-high undercrackers.

Archived