Facebook's Curse

Lucid

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the sheer amount of moaning that goes on with facebook. It seems that the majority of anyone who regularily updates their status is whininging about this and that..

and while i'm at it who really cares if so and so is having a cup of tea, going to bed now or watching a film, its hardly ground-breaking must know news.

ahhh :rant:

Would be such a breath of fresh air is they could implement a ban on all updates that arn't intersting, funny or up-beat..wishful thinking...

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the sheer amount of moaning that goes on with facebook. It seems that the majority of anyone who regularily updates their status is whininging about this and that..

and while i'm at it who really cares if so and so is having a cup of tea, going to bed now or watching a film, its hardly ground-breaking must know news.

Would be such a breath of fresh air is they could implement a ban on all updates that arn't intersting, funny or up-beat..wishful thinking...

So, if I've got this right, you are moaning on the internet about people moaning on the internet.

Nice one.:)

Although Im a member of FB, I cant seem to take to it somehow. There is some virtual reality farming continually going on with crops and animals. What is this ? I just dont get it ? :huh:

Ideally I wouldn't bother too much with FB but I keep reading how good it is for businesses to embrace the biggest social networking site. Just started up abiz and I can see the benefit of it, no where else are you going to reach such a large audience...

its just the whole other evil side of this site that irritates!! ahh well...as said in earlier post i'm no better just brought my moaning somewhere else

Ideally I wouldn't bother too much with FB but I keep reading how good it is for businesses to embrace the biggest social networking site. Just started up abiz and I can see the benefit of it, no where else are you going to reach such a large audience...

its just the whole other evil side of this site that irritates!! ahh well...as said in earlier post i'm no better just brought my moaning somewhere else

I was only pulling your leg:)

FB is great for keeping in touch with people. Sadly, lots of people friend anything that moves to make them look popular. I'm friends with quite a few pubs actually... *glances at Rutland Arms*

It is human nature to moan. Most of my friends have a whinge from time to time in their status updates. They also make me laugh quite a bit too. Tis swings and roundabouts I suppose. Unless all your friends are mardy gits :)

Archived