Looking for Venues to do acoustic gigs

NAEntertain

I am looking for suitable venues to do acoustic gigs maybe once a month I already run a open mic night every thursday which is doing really well and I can bring venues plenty of quailty and custom ,if anyone is a venue or knows a venue which might be intresed get in touch asap!

There are loads of posters up at the royal standard (near pure gym on st marys rd) asking for live acts... there was a band setting up in there today as I left, after the football, and the place was pretty busy, so it should attract ok crowds for your gig. On a selfish note I live down the road so the more stuff going on there the better for me, then i dont have to walk too far for a good night lol

Yes I promote Cargo + Urban Gorilla, a house music event there.

To be honest the downstairs would be best for Acoustic gigs as its smaller with more seating and a more ambient setting. Upstairs is more of a club room really.

I think about 80-100 people downstairs. But we've had about 40 in there before and its looked nice and busy.

Plus its close to the o2 academy so you could offer up the event as a pre bar to a gig if you plan it right.

I am looking for suitable venues to do acoustic gigs maybe once a month I already run a open mic night every thursday which is doing really well and I can bring venues plenty of quailty and custom ,if anyone is a venue or knows a venue which might be intresed get in touch asap!

hi! we interested in doing something here.

the bohemian 01142557797

Archived