What should i do?

I have had stomach problems for the past 3 weeks or so, on and off discomfort/pain feeling sick a lot of the time, Today i have chest discomfort and my stomach hurts a lot too and i am having other symptoms like when i eat i feel like it's getting stuck and hurting my chest a little.

Not sure what to do, Thinking about going to A&E but don't want to be fobbed off and not sure whether they would even do any tests?

A&E is for emergencies. If you've been able to put up with these symptoms for several weeks without seeing your own GP, it's not an emergency today.

If you can't wait for an appointment, you can always go to the walk in centre on Rockingham Street/Broad Lane. I think they're open 7 days a week.

Hope you feel better soon.

ETA: are you chewing your food properly?

Sounds like a grumbling appendix to me. I suffered for about a year with it. Deffo get yourself to the doctors or A&E. If it's nothing at least you'll have some peace of mind. Good luck

No pains in the right side/lower abdomen, it's middle/upper abdomen along with chest discomfort and problems with my throat.

A&E is for emergencies. If you've been able to put up with these symptoms for several weeks without seeing your own GP, it's not an emergency today.

If you can't wait for an appointment, you can always go to the walk in centre on Rockingham Street/Broad Lane. I think they're open 7 days a week.

Hope you feel better soon.

ETA: are you chewing your food properly?

Absolutely agree - GP should always be the first port of call. Diagnosis by SF or bothering A&E are not the right way to get ailments diagnosed.

Archived