Where to go out on a Monday night?

Miss_S_83

God some people eh lol.

Let me think?????????

Right heres a night out to remember...

Mecca bingo early session starts at 7pm, 9.15 finish move onto the penny black for a couple, then onto the bankers, then onto the leadmill then to a kebab house then to bed.:hihi:

Christ - and then the first flight to Basra for less violence and more decorum!

you sound alllll too familiar with all of this corker and i know youre not much older than me, be ashamed be very ashamed! (but is it sad that i realllllly wanna go to gala bingo???) :hihi:

I admit i did used to go with my ex missus when i was younger lol.

Wouldn't go now they wouldnt serve me a lager last time cause the games were playing i got face on got my money back and walked out haha.

On a more serious note though, Sheffield is terrible for a decent night out, students don't know whats hit them yet.

The only things I can find are SHAG at Leadmill... last time I went to Leadmill was summer 2004 for pretty much a whole week running after splitting with the ex and before having kids... so I have no idea how it is now.

Other thing is at Embrace- now I used to love a bit of Kingdom on a fri or sat night back in 2001-2004ish, wne tone weekend night a coulpe of years ago and felt oldddd! But dunno what tonight would be like.

Been told Pounded is rubbish. And still no idea what's going off at o2 academy, cant seem to find much info except that ricky whittle is there.

argh! might just do bars but since we are not going out til 10 (if we go) then i cant imagine itd be much good?

The only things I can find are SHAG at Leadmill... last time I went to Leadmill was summer 2004 for pretty much a whole week running after splitting with the ex and before having kids... so I have no idea how it is now.

Other thing is at Embrace- now I used to love a bit of Kingdom on a fri or sat night back in 2001-2004ish, wne tone weekend night a coulpe of years ago and felt oldddd! But dunno what tonight would be like.

Been told Pounded is rubbish. And still no idea what's going off at o2 academy, cant seem to find much info except that ricky whittle is there.

argh! might just do bars but since we are not going out til 10 (if we go) then i cant imagine itd be much good?

I think Crystal is open until late (3ish), but other than that you'll need a club for past half 12ish. SHAG at Leadmill is not a bad night if you like cheesy stuff, but avoid Embrace at all costs, no matter how desperate the evening becomes.

Am thinking Plug or Leadmill then... god.. wish me luck... I am too old for this (and I am only 26).x

If Plug is open then I'd say go there, but I don't think it is on Monday (and yeah, I'm 28 and now only ever go to a club if I'm physically forced...).

Archived