Ethnic minorities double in 20 years

(Just for the purposes of this discussion however, I will point out the mathematics of compounding birth rates. A 10% minority will become a 90% majority in a mere 6 generations by virtue of doubled birth rates.)

But the 'minority' will not breed exclusively with itself over those 6 generations.

Just for the purposes of this discussion however, I will point out the mathematics of compounding birth rates. A 10% minority will become a 90% majority in a mere 6 generations by virtue of doubled birth rates.

Assuming a doubling of population A (the minority) at each generation and maintenance of population B (the majority) I make it that population A becomes a 78% majority in six generations. However this is utterly meaningless as it assumes that trends in population growth will remain constant over the six generations, there will be no interbreeding between population A and population B and finally that birth rate is the only factor in population growth.

We should have less kids. By we, that means everyone.

I care no more about the demographics of race, or colour, of the population after I die than I do about the demographics of the population before I was born.

I do care about the population within my lifetime, and the very high possibility that I will witness war, famine and disease as a direct result of it, not just of my species but of many others.

(Just for the purposes of this discussion however, I will point out the mathematics of compounding birth rates. A 10% minority will become a 90% majority in a mere 6 generations by virtue of doubled birth rates.)

Words are easy, now lets see you with a banner up broom hall or page hall telling people to have less kids. The only people who will be listening will be the police taking your statement about who it was exactly put the banner over your head.

You have good intentions but you know what they say about good intentions...

But the 'minority' will not breed exclusively with itself over those 6 generations.
Not totally exclusively, but not far from it either - you know full well that some religious groups (like, say, Pakistani Muslims for random example), breed almost exclusively with their own kind - they hardly like to stray beyond the family tree and disprove heartily if their offspring dilly dally with infidels.

Words are easy, now lets see you with a banner up broom hall or page hall telling people to have less kids. The only people who will be listening will be the police taking your statement about who it was exactly put the banner over your head....
You seem to confirm many people's concerns that the non-white immigrant groups in our city have a propensity for violence.

You seem to confirm many people's concerns that the non-white immigrant groups in our city have a propensity for violence.
While others are keyboard warriors ?

I am not saying that at all, If that's the conclusion you I have given you I am sorry. I am talking about races and birth rates as is the topic. I merely say that talking about what people should do and actually asking them are different things.

Archived