Ethnic minorities double in 20 years

We should have less kids. By we, that means everyone.

I care no more about the demographics of race, or colour, of the population after I die than I do about the demographics of the population before I was born.

I do care about the population within my lifetime, and the very high possibility that I will witness war, famine and disease as a direct result of it, not just of my species but of many others.

(Just for the purposes of this discussion however, I will point out the mathematics of compounding birth rates. A 10% minority will become a 90% majority in a mere 6 generations by virtue of doubled birth rates.)

How many less and why? Are you suggesting we reduce population/growth/the rate of, or to keep it constant?

You don't have to go far to witness war, famine or disease...

Changing demographics are a very good predictor of war.

It also ignores that the current majority are also breeding - maybe not at the same rate but mathematically it means it will take longer to come true.

..and by the time it does come true, we'll have more pressing things to worry about, like where we're going to find oxygen to breath.

I find these apocalyptic prophecies about whites becoming a minority quite amusing, it's unlikely to happen, and if it does it won't be like white folks wake up one morning and suddenly everyones black!

Even if it did happen over 6 generations, that's a period of over 100 years, well Britain looks a lot different now to what it did in Victorian times, from a social, cultural and technological perspective, and I don't hear anyone lamenting it's passing, unless they're grieving women being granted the vote and children being forbidden from cleaning chimneys.

I notice nobody has managed to answer my question as to what the white population's reaction in this country will be when they become the minority in a country that they probably feel more strongly is theirs than Americans do who can only trace their white ancestry back a few hundred years as opposed to this country where most can probably go back over a thousand years.

We are all immigrants, apart from the original Celts .. Romans, Anglo Saxons, Vikings, Normans until the present day immigrants from Eastern Europe. Englishness, does not exist in reality.

It's disingenuous, as opposed to a lie, because the thread is about the possibility of ethnic minority population becoming the majority population in the foreseeable future and not a fall in the rate of the general overall birthrate.

What do you fear if that situation arose?

Response to Hlibut:

Im going say the un-sayable now...There is a reason why, relatively speaking, the UK is a safe, stable, healthy country with good infrastructure, and that reason is that it has been majority European forever.

But look at Jamaica, look at argentina, look at somalia, i could go on.

Archived