Ethnic minorities double in 20 years

You need to be very explicit in the claims your making.

Are you saying that white people are passed over in popular areas of social housing in order to accommodate ethnic minorities?

You mention the existence of BME housing associations, there also exist housing associations who represent the groups you are championing ie under 25's, as well as many other disadvantaged groups.

No, you need to stop adding words to the statement.

14% of the lettings in social housing are to BME tenants. They are over represented in social housing.

No, you need to stop adding words to the statement.
That's why I asked you to qualify it before offering an opinion, thanks for doing so.

14% of the lettings in social housing are to BME tenants. They are over represented in social housing.

..do you know why?

I'll give you a clue (to coin a phrase), because they're over represented in terms of being in need of social housing, ie they tend to be in the lower echelons of society.

If BME's ever become over represented in the AB social group you'll see the number who have social housing tenancies plummet.

The report in today's Star highlights a rise in the number of ethnic minorities in Sheffield. I would imagine there is a similar rise across the nation.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/Report-demonstrates-how-city-is.6539778.jp

What do you think the mood of the white population will be in so many years when it seems inevitable that they will become a minority in most people's lifetime?

Do you think it will be similar to the effect it's having on white America as they are already on the verge of becoming a minority?

Here's an interesting article by Christopher Hitchens and the overall feeling as far as I'm concerned is a country that is confused, divided and unsure of its future with all the fears and potential problems that may bring.

http://www.slate.com/id/2265515/

I guess that what you are trying to say is that there are too many foreigners in our country. Like most people, I am in total agreement with that.

Archived