Dirty stinking love rats

norks

Never mind that, crimes must be paid for or amoral people walk through life thinking they can do as they please.
I sort of get ya, especially when a love rat will normally do it again and again and you think it'd be good to give them a shock and teach them a lesson. Also give the other person a heads-up so that they know what the score is too.

But, what if it was a one off, and all you did was ruin someone's life for the temporary relief of your own pain and humiliation?

I loved a dirty stinking love rat once and, yes, I really wanted revenge for all the hurt he caused. I thought of many diabolical ways I could get back at him. But, in the end, I realized that if I didn't take the high road I'd be no better than him and I would regret it.

My heart may be broken but my honor, integrity and pride are definitely still in tact.

I agree, I would have too much pride to have anything more to do with such a person, I value integrity, honour in a person as much as I do in myself.

Archived