What can i ride on my full car licence

i passed my car test in nov 1991 and 2 years ago i got a 100cc moped ,i took a cbt in oct 2008 to ride it now can i still ride it in october and beyond or do i have to do a cbt again??

theres some people saying i need to do it again and some people saying if i have a full car licence the cbt i took is for life???

Nope, CBT is for 2 years, regardless of you having a car licence or not. Only way to not have to take it again is to pass the bike test. As you passed your car test before 1st Feb 2001, you can ride a moped (no more than 50cc, with a top speed of no more than 31mph) without a CBT, but thats it.

i passed my car test in nov 1991 and 2 years ago i got a 100cc moped ,i took a cbt in oct 2008 to ride it now can i still ride it in october and beyond or do i have to do a cbt again??

theres some people saying i need to do it again and some people saying if i have a full car licence the cbt i took is for life???

get a extra wheel http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-1300cc-Trike-Phoenix-2-seater-body-/110587387987?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item19bf85a053

What are the restrictions for somebody who has passed their driving test this year? ie can they ride a 50cc moped?

Not without a CBT, no. Can only ride a moped without a CBT if you passed your car test before 1st Feb 2001.

Archived