Wedding message trees

• 4 weeks later...

Its funny you shopuld mention this i was going to do this for my wedding as you dont see it very often and all i was going to do is get a nice tree from a garden centre or something. I dont know how you would have done it but we were going to use little card pegs to put small strawberrys and Chocolate on them with Cards spread on the table and then as people leave messages they can take a chocolate or strawberry and peg the message card up in its place...

Thought it was a lovely novelty idea :D

• 1 month later...

Hi I have a friend who is selling one of these. Its a brand new one which she bought from silver birch designs. Its a gold sparkly one but could be sprayed silver or what ever colour. I think its about 4 ft. It cost her £200. If anybodies interested plaese PM me. :)

Firefly in Chapel Walk do them I think, I'm sure I saw them on their website.

I was thinking of it too - maybe finding some kind of instant camera system too so people could take and print a pic of themselves to peg up. But I was also going to get a tree from the garden centre and decorate it, then we could plant it in the garden as a long lasting reminder, and transpose the messages etc into a book.

Archived