Kids smoking weed

Tatman

Is it me or is there a lot of kids smoking weed in public?

It seems every night when i finnish work i have to walk past a group of wannabe gangstas smokin weed, spitting, being racist and trying to intimidate people (usually younger kids or lone females) and saying 'innit' :rolleyes:

I thought it may be just whilst the school holidays were going on but even now they are back at school its still a problem. :rant:

There does seem to be a fair few doing it but remember that for every handful of kids stood together on a street, there are a hundred kids at home with their parents.

So long as they aren't causing trouble or purposely intimidating people just leave them to it.

So long as they aren't causing trouble or purposely intimidating people just leave them to it.

but they are causing trouble. Thats the point of the thread.

There does seem to be a fair few doing it but remember that for every handful of kids stood together on a street, there are a hundred kids at home with their parents.

Erm, this thread isnt about those kids.

but they are causing trouble. Thats the point of the thread.

Erm, this thread isnt about those kids.

Most of the kids i've come across aren't causing trouble but obviously you will get the odd few that do. Not usually anything to do with the weed though, just how they have been brought up.

Most of the kids i've come across aren't causing trouble but obviously you will get the odd few that do. Not usually anything to do with the weed though, just how they have been brought up.

Thats probably spot on. I hear weed makes you all calm and chilled but my god does that stuff stink:gag:

Archived