Kids smoking weed

Tatman

Let's be honest, we all did it when we were young and it never did us much harm.

Anyway weed makes kids more chilled out and less likely to be violent. I'd rather they were on weed than crack!

From what I've seen of the kids smoking weed on my old estate is that it makes them even more likely to get out of hand and start kicking off.

Most of the kids i've come across aren't causing trouble but obviously you will get the odd few that do. Not usually anything to do with the weed though, just how they have been brought up.

Exactly, if the kid is a little tosspot then weed wont stop him/her from causing grief.

Weed effects children who don't smoke it on the streets. Kids on streets shouldn't be smoking fags, dope or drinking- neither should they just be causing trouble!

But they're not causing trouble, they're just hanging around having a laugh with their mates. If you find that intimidating I'd suggest it's your problem, not theirs.

Archived