Kids smoking weed

Tatman

But they're not causing trouble, they're just hanging around having a laugh with their mates. If you find that intimidating I'd suggest it's your problem, not theirs.

I also have to walk past kids like these on my way to school with my daughter who is only 4 and on my way home from work every weekend .

It's not nice and very intemedating , they don't have to do anything it's the fact they are in a group and you just never know what might happen !

there are a hundred kids at home with their parents

What, smoking weed?:o:hihi:

but they are causing trouble

How are they? 'cause (from what I've seen) it's the opposite.

weed wont stop him/her from causing grief.

Neither will it make someone "cause grief" to others.

Not all of us where pot smoking loosers when we where young

Maybe if you had, you'd have learned how to spell "LOSERS":hihi:.

"Tune in, turn on and drop out" as they used to say.

© 1966 Timothy Leary.

Young people smoking weed are putting their long term mental health at serious risk. It predisposes the individual to schizophrenea.

"The analysis we came up with was that smokers of cannabis are about 2.6 times more likely to have a psychotic-like experience than non-smokers. To put that figure in proportion, you are 20 times more likely to get lung cancer if you smoke tobacco than if you don't."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/29/cannabis-david-nutt-drug-classification

Let's just ban smoking in the streets. I am at a loss as to how cannabis remains illegal and tobacco is sold on every street corner. You would think someone was making serious money out of it.

Weed effects children who don't smoke it on the streets. Kids on streets shouldn't be smoking fags, dope or drinking- neither should they just be causing trouble!

I believe that is the general consensus, and hence all those activities are illegal for children and two of them for adults as well! the question is, how can you stop it?

I can't see how it's encouraged? It's not like people walk around purposely giving the stuff to kids to stop them causing trouble.

Problem is that most of these kids have parents who know they are smoking it and allow them to do so.

To allow an illegal activity to continue with impunity is is my view an encouragement.

All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived