Kids smoking weed

Tatman

I agree, but what constitutes a small amount? Alcohol is cleared from your system in about eight hours- cannabis can take up to six weeks to leave your system- so even small amounts will build up over time if, say, smoked every day.

And to donkey- I don't know how we stop it- maybe we should be asking the kids who don't use it and listening to them more. It seems it is only the the 'bad' kids who get a voice these days.

Young people smoking weed are putting their long term mental health at serious risk. It predisposes the individual to schizophrenea.

The risk is so small they should be more worried about smoking on the street.

They would be better of smoking it in a park, away from traffic fumes, which will increase the likelihood of cancer far far more. Just living in an urban area has reduced their lifespan by 5 years+

Some people smoke fags because it helps them relax- it doesn't do them any good, but at least they're not stressed, yeh? I sort of see the logic, but can't agree that it doesn't cause paranoia. I have personal experience of this.

And Chem1st- you really think we should be setting up dope, drink, fag areas in the local park to make teenagers healthier?

Am I on the same planet?

Some people smoke fags because it helps them relax- it doesn't do them any good, but at least they're not stressed, yeh? I sort of see the logic, but can't agree that it doesn't cause paranoia. I have personal experience of this.

And Chem1st- you really think we should be setting up dope, drink, fag areas in the local park to make teenagers healthier?

Am I on the same planet?

I think kids would be better doing something in the park rather than on the streets.

I do think we should let them smoke, drink and take drugs from 16 too. But that is more to do with freedom to consume what you want to.

Archived